Friday, March 18, 2016

hello guys and gals! so its friday and spring break starts for me at 2:20!!!! so life has been a little less stressful than last week when i thought the world was coming to an end. i started my virtual school class and its a pain but hey i gotta do what i gotta do. my hair has still been neglected in the past few weeks cause i just really haven't cared about my appearance to be honest. I'm just trying to get stuff done. i have had braids, pony tails, buns, clip ups you name it. today i actually wore it half up and half down. so prom is coming up and i have yet to find a dress let alone a hairstyle. up-do or big wand curls????? endless possibilities upon endless possibilities.regardless of anything, this requires my hair to be ironed which i dread doing. one, be cause it fries my hair and two, it takes foreverrrr to iron out. every curly root and every coiled end has to be pin straight. i think I'm going to go with the big wand curl. i know what your thinking. why would i straighten my curly hair to just make it curly again. the answer is that i don't really know why lol. i have been known to complicate my life all the time so this is nothing new. well ill keep you guys and gals post on my decisions. HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand your pain with the virtual school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DMF i hear your voice in your writing, i can tell you that the best part about reading this is your personality in your writing. By the way i totally get why you would straighten your hair to just curl it again i try to do the same thing! i want perfect curly hair and my natural curls have a very coarse texture and its way to hard to tame. makes me feel frustrated and unpretty so i think im kind of understanding this? anyways i enjoying reading your blog. #curlygirlssticktogether

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl I totally feel you. but hope you had a great spring break! I also had to work my in flvs for Spanish two.

    ReplyDelete