Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Friday curly heads! So just a little update on prom and all that wonderful and stressful stuff. So I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow after work to finally find a dress! Hallelujah! So I'm still kind of nervous about my hair appointment and what not. Speaking of hair, I went to beach last Sunday and it was pretty great. My family and I went to key Biscayne early in the morning for family day. So sadly I got super sunburned:/ but I'm pretty sure the result of that will leave me with a nice tan. The water was freezing but I got in anyways because that salt water was calling my name. If you don't remember, I'm a huge saltwater fanatic. It literally helps everything. I could probably fix my grade in trig! Lol jkjk. But seriously it does wonders. My curls were poppin after I got in that oh so lovely salt water. I'm talking about amazinggggg. Ofcourse I had to take a beach hair selfie, which I'll show you guys on my next post. Jeez if I could marry salt water I would. Fun fact, my dream wedding is to be married on the beach lol.  Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day, have fun this weekend and be safe. See ya guys later! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a nice time at prom the stress in mutual! But you can do it, So excited for your next blog about these unattainable curls!

    ReplyDelete