Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello! My name is DawnMarie. I'm everyone's curly haired girl. My blog is dedicated to every POC who has gorgeous curly hair. Here, tips and advice are given as to how to take care of your hair and what simply makes your curls pop. I love to post pictures of curly hair as well as advice from my friends that I happen to post up here. I not only want to embrace the beauty of curly hair but also the different cultures that we all come from. Do share your story with me I'm all ears! I'll give you a little background of myself. I am mixed between black and white. My mother is Czech and Irish and my father is Jamaican. That's a pretty interesting combination but I'm more than certain that there are people with an even more eccentric mixture of ethnicities and I would love you share a picture of you and what your ethnicitiy/mixture is. Have a great day curly beautiesđŸ˜˜

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable introduction to your blog. It is welcoming and sweet and even though I don't have curly hair I am very interested in the tips you will be blogging about. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has curly hair I cant wait to read more about your blog. Short and sweet is always the best.

    ReplyDelete